Home Remodeling Pros Explain How To Make Your Airbnb Stand Out From The Rest
Home remodeling experts have realized how much popularity Airbnb rentals are getting. Airbnb’s have gained a tremendous amount of momentum and exposure. People traveling on vacation are now comparing and contrasting the differences between an Airbnb and a hotel. We find that Airbnb’s can be more affordable and potentially nicer for the price. With the high demand for Airbnb rentals and the popularity of people wanting to list their property as an Airbnb, we have decided to help shed light on how to make your listing stand out from the rest! If you take a look at the Airbnb app, you will see beautiful listings with incredible views and amenities. vacation home rentals offer you a homey experience that most travelers search for. We find that the Airbnbs that are rented out the most have a very comfy homey look and feel. So what will it take in order for your listing to be the one that travelers choose?
5 Features Every Traveler Looks For In An Airbnb:
- Wifi Connection: Most travelers may be on vacation but they will often times want to still be connected. Whether they are on a family trip or traveling for business, Wifi is a major pro or con that will ultimately make the difference. Kids, adults, and even toddlers are always using the internet to stay connected to the world. Having Wifi will significantly increase the chances of your listing appealing to the traveler. Even though most people have their own internet hotspots, providing free wifi as an amenity will make you really stand out
- Comfortable Beds: This is key! You are more likely to get a positive review from past renters if you have a bed that is very comfortable. Sometimes it pays off to spend money in order to make money so take a trip to a mattress store and look for a bed that you believe guests will really enjoy! After all, nobody wants to wake up on the wrong side of the bed! Your home remodel does not have to be expensive. Simply look for the best offers when shopping.
- Free Closet Space & Hangars: No matter the reason for which your guests decided to pick your Airbnb, it is better to be safe than sorry so provide them with space to hang their clothes. Sometimes guests may need the room for a few days so make your Airbnb as homey as possible by including free closet space and hangars.
- Washing Machine: Traveling can be tough pretty tough on clothes. When vacationers take trips to beaches, forests or amusements parks, they may acquire a few stains to go along with their great memories. Many Airbnb users say they search the listings for rentals with access to a washing machine.
- Parking: Guests prefer to park at or in front of the house they’re staying in. Travelers are already paying for the cost of traveling. The extra expense and hassle of inconvenient parking could cause them to choose another Airbnb.
Appealing Airbnb Pictures That Do It, Justice.
Share accurate photos of your listing! Make sure to get all of the right angles and capture pictures that make your listing appealing and desirable. You may have the best home remodeling ever but without great pictures, nobody will be able to tell. Anytime you are starting a new rental, keep in mind the different home remodeling ideas that you can implement to make your place look homey, classy, high-end, and fresh. Consider getting creative with your photography. Maybe add flower vases, picture frames, and other ornaments to go with the theme of your home. The smallest details can be the ones that attract and appeal to your guests the most. Really take your time to think of the overall theme and what you want the rental to look like. We encourage you to think about the all-white or all-black theme. Keep your listing updated and as modern as you can. Your home decor should be seen by the world.
Decorating The Airbnb Kitchen.
Guests want the option of being able to cook for themselves. It’s one of the biggest benefits of staying in a home rather than at a hotel. Especially on a long trip, eating out for breakfast, lunch and dinner can become exhausting, expensive and time-consuming. If you renting out the entire home then make sure that the kitchen looks great! We will list below some quick tips and tricks for the best kitchen home remodeling!
Make sure your countertops are clean and shiny! Whether you have quartz, marble, or granite, there is a proper way to care for your countertops to help maintain the beauty. If you need repairs or new countertops then make sure to contact an experienced countertop professional.
Are your kitchen cabinets old and worn out? No worries, simply look for a local cabinet supplier in the Midwest to help you get new ones or sometimes a nice cabinet refacing will do.
Kitchen sinks can rust and get pretty worn throughout time. This can really turn off your guests and you may end up with a bad review. Take the time to change your kitchen sinks and find ones that will last you a long time. Cutting Edge Countertops offers a wide variety of kitchen sink options for you to choose from. We have different materials like stainless steel and composite.
Clean Your Kitchen
Last but certainly not least, make sure you are cleaning your kitchen thoroughly. Double check to make sure appliances are wiped down, remove any stains and sweep or mop the floors. It is best to clean the rental the best you can after every visit.
Bedroom Appeal And Cleanliness
You can have a blast with the bedroom decor and design by getting really creative! If you are not sure where to begin, we suggest writing down ideas on how to make the bedroom feel as homey as possible. We already covered having a nice cozy bedroom mattress so what comes next? You guessed it! The sheets and comforter! Think back to a time when you checked in at a hotel. What color were the sheets, comforter, and towels? That’s right. They are always white. White brings a sense of cleanliness that you will not find with orange, yellow, or purple. We suggest going with a white theme. It is nice to be able to see that the items you are using are clean and stain free. This is something you cannot really tell when you have other colors. Also look into adding picture frames and other bedroom decors to enhance the appeal of your home. If you already have a white kitchen then what better way to match than with an all-white bedroom!
Not only is the all-white bathroom the most classic bathroom design trend in 2021 but it is one that stands out to the guest. All white doors, cabinets, countertops, floors, and walls stick out tremendously. You cannot go wrong with an all-white bathroom but we do however want you to keep in mind that you should be careful with care and maintenance.
If you have additional question when it comes to remodeling your home our Cutting Edge Countertops team is ready to help, contact us today to learn more or schedule an appointment at a showroom near you. For more content about kitchen design trends, countertop surfaces, bathroom remodels and more visit our blog.