STAIN PROTECTION WARRANTY
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Most natural stones need to be re-sealed every 1-2 years to help resist dirt and spills that can cause etching and staining. How often you seal depends on the amount of use your countertop gets. Alternatively, protect your investment with a hassle-free countertop stain protection warranty. There’s no need for you to re-seal your countertop while it’s under warranty, for up to 15 years.
- Long-lasting industrial sealant
- Low maintenance
- Avoid regular re-sealing every 1 – 2 years
- Should a stain occur, a professional technician will come remove it
- Preserve the beauty and shine of your natural stone
- Countertop replacement if a stain can’t be removed
EDGE DESIGN POSSIBILITIES
There are many details to consider when selecting new countertops – material, color, finish and edges. These important choices bring to life your unique style in your home. To define your new countertops and help set the overall look of your space, we offer a wide array of edge design options.
- 100+ edge designs to choose from
- Personalize your countertop to match your design style
- Create an eye-catching, luxe look in your home
- Complement other design elements in your space
CHIP MINIMIZER SINK CUTOUT
PROTECT THE BEAUTY
The most common countertop service calls are to repair chips found along a sink’s edge. These repairs generally cost $400 – $600. By simply choosing a 4.5x lower profile, rounded edge around a sink you can avoid these costly repairs and keep your stone looking flawless. Only available on Quartz & Natural Stone.
- Provides an added layer of impact resistance
- Less fear of heavy pots and pans causing a chip
- Adds a finishing touch and enhances your sink design
- Complements any style sink
SMOOTH COLOR ENHANCED OVERHANGS
The underside of natural stone and quartz countertops overhangs can range from a chalky rough texture to a net like fiberglass mesh. These finishes can not only have an unappealing look and feel but can also leave a residue and snag clothing. A Smooth Color Enhanced Overhang ensures your guests on the living room couch don’t see a rough unfinished bottom on your upper bar or snag their pants on a fiberglass mesh under your peninsula. This enhancement offers the perfect finishing touch to eating areas, sitting areas, and any area with a potentially visible underside.
- Provides a cleaner more finished appearance
- Deepens the natural color of the countertop overhang
- The smooth finish won’t damage clothing
- Easier to wipe down underside of overhang