Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty on products to be free from manufacturing defects in accordance to manufactures specification for interior residential and commercial usage.
Manufacturer warranty registrations should be filed with the completion of your install.
Some manufacturers require warranty registrations occur within seven days.
- For natural stone surfaces; pits, pores, fissures & cracks are natural characteristics, these will not be covered if reported more than 7 days after completion.
- Natural characteristics such as color variation, water marks, surface marks, natural aging, etc. these will not be covered if reported more than 7 days after completion.
- Separation or discoloration of caulk that occurs 30 days after completion.
- Stains caused by non-food and non-beverages, such as, but not limited to, silicones, acids, non-cooking oils, inks, dyes, paints, and putty oils.
- Plumbing or appliance reconnection issues that occur 7 days after completion.
- Stains caused by common food and beverages that occur 30 days after completion.
- Incidental damages caused on a construction site (i.e., scrapes, dings, dents, scratches, etc.).
- Warranty shall be null and void unless the product has been paid in full within credit terms.
- Products not purchased by Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc.
- Products that were not originally installed/fabricated by Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc.
- Products that are installed in an exterior environment.
- Products that show evidence of tampering, abnormal use, misuse, and/or alteration.
- Products that show evidence of chemical abuse (i.e., stains, etc.).
- Products that show evidence of physical abuse (i.e., scratches, chips, impact marks, etc.).
- Products that show evidence of direct or sustained hot or cold thermal shock causing, but not limited to: discoloration, chips, or cracks (i.e., heat generating appliances, cooking apparatus, etc.).
- Products installed in applications such as, but not limited to: shower trays or shower pans, steam showers, and saunas.
- Products installed with improper and/or insufficient support, cabinets, structures, substrate, or sub-floors for countertops.
- Installations that are out-of-plane by more than ¼.
- Damage caused by items out of our control such as settling, fire, acts of nature, etc.
Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product only, subject to the availability of the material. If the material is no longer available, liability is limited to the cash value of the original price of the installed piece, if we determine that a satisfactory repair cannot be made. This warranty is only redeemable in the form of a credit towards replacement material.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND STATE LAW:
THIS LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF YOUR CUTTING EDGE COUNTERTOPS, INC. PRODUCT:
In order for Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. to respond under this Lifetime Limited Warranty, representatives of Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. must be given sufficient time and opportunity to inspect, evaluate, and respond to the claim. All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects shall be made by Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. and shall be final and binding upon parties.
CHOICE OF LAW:
This Lifetime Limited Warranty shall be interpreted exclusively under the laws of the State of Ohio, Wood County.
This Limited Warranty only applies to products purchased and installed by Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc. after January 1st, 2011.
IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM:
Contact the party in which the original purchase was made.